The following document contains the Rules, Terms and Conditions (hereinafter referred to as the “T&C”) for the contest “Nasha Premier Nights” (hereinafter referred to as the “Contest”) promoted/organized by HT Media Limited (hereinafter referred to as “HTML”) on its Radio Platform namely 107.2 FM Radio Nasha in Delhi. The Contestant must carefully read and agree to the T&C before participating in the aforementioned Contest.
- 1.1 Entry and participation in the Contest shall be deemed an unconditional and irrevocable acceptance of these T&C. All entry instructions and any other specific details relating to the contest or the prizes form part of these T&C.
- 1.2 HTML reserves the sole right to terminate the Contest at any time without giving prior notice. All decisions of HTML in any matter relating to the Contest shall be final and no discussion or correspondence will be entertained.
- 1.3 A failure by HTML to enforce any of these T&C in any instances will not give rise to any claim by any person.
- 1.4. HTML reserves the right to amend these T&C at any time at its sole and absolute discretion.
- 1.5 The Contestant has made certain representations and warranties to HTML in applying for a place on the Contest. HTML has relied on the accuracy and truth of such representations and warranties in granting a place to the Contestant.
- 1.6 Should HTML or its agents become aware of any fraud, deceit or similar action undertaken in connection with the Contest or otherwise, or any act or omission which might have an adverse effect on the Contest, HTML reserves the right to forfeit the Contestant’s place in the Contest (without giving any reason and without notice)..
- 2.1 All Contestants MUST be citizens of India and/or permanent residents of India and shall provide evidence of the same. Evidence required by HTML includes but is not limited to Identification Proof, Residence Proof, PAN Card. Further, Contestants must be above the age of 18 years.
- 2.2 HTML reserves the right to disqualify a Contestant and/or withhold or recover the Prize in the event:
- 2.2.1 The Contestant is in breach of any of T&C or any of the obligations, warranties and/or representations made under this Agreement;
- 2.2.2 Contestant’s conduct is inappropriate contrary to the spirit or intention of the T&Cs or of the Contest;
- 2.2.3 The Contestant has committed or undertaken any fraud, dishonesty, deceit, misconduct or similar action including providing any false or incorrect information;
- 2.2.4 An act(s) or omission(s) by the Contestant which might have an adverse effect on HTML and 107.2 FM Radio Nasha;
- 2.2.5 It is in HTML’s best interests to do so.
- 2.3 HTML reserves the right to announce another participating contestant as the Winner if the selected winner defaults on any of the T&C.
- 2.4 HTML employee, spouses and immediate relatives are prohibited from participating in the Contest.
- 3.1 The contest commences from 30th Jan 2017 at 0700 hrs and will close on 19th Feb 2017 at 2400 hrs and will be broadcasted on HTML’s Radio 107.2 FM Radio Nasha in Delhi. Winner will be announced every day
- 3.2 Contest mechanics are as below:
- To play and win the contest, the listener has to register by sending an sms “LUV” to 54242. Then using the randomizer, numbers will be selected for a call back. Once HTML RJ calls the selected contestant RJ will ask them a skill based question and if the contestant answer correctly they will be entitled to win the movie ticket mentioned hereinafter.
- The contest will also be available on Facebook where the people need to answer correctly in the comments section of Facebook. Then basis the answers, winners will be selected through randomizer.
- The winner will get a chance to win movie ticket mentioned in the table below. The Movie will be screen at the Terrace, Ambience Mall, Vasant Kunj, Delhi on the following dates:
|14-Feb-17 : DDLJ|
|15-Feb-17 : Titanic|
|16-Feb-17 : Breakfast at Tiffany's|
|17-Feb-17 : Silsila|
|18-Feb-17 : Kuch Kuch Hota Hai|
|19-Feb-17 : Valentine's Day|
The ticket shall be non-transferrable and cannot be redeemed for cash. One ticket will admit only one and movies cannot be changed. The winners of Nasha Premier Nights will be sent an agreement along with the T&C, letter of acceptance and other documents through post. The winners will then have to sign and return the same along with their Address and Identity proof.
- 3.3 The winning prize of the contest is subject to deduction of applicable taxes.
- 4.1 The Winner is eligible for prize mentioned in clause 3.2 subject to production of valid documents for Photo ID proof/Valid Passport. Any failure on the part of the winner to comply with directions issued by HTML, shall entitle HTML to cancel and forfeit the prize for the said winner and then the same prize will be given to the next winner.
- 4.2 All Prizes are non-transferable and may not be given, assigned or sold to another person.
- 4.3 Winner will be liable to pay the taxes and other statutory fees (if any) as applicable on the Prize. Tax deductible at source under Income Tax Act is applicable for any prize exceeding the value of Rs. 10,000/- The Winner is liable to bear all related costs and charges incurred during collection, acceptance or avail of the Prize. At no point winner shall make HTML liable or responsible for any additional charges to be paid by the winner for claiming/availing the prizes.
- 4.4 HTML shall not be responsible for the quality, fitness, merchantability, defect or deficiency etc. of the Prize and no claim or request, whatsoever, in this respect shall be entertained by the HTML.
- 4.5 The Contestant shall claim the prize on or before the date of the screening of the movie. If not claimed HTML reserves the right to forfeit the prize and has the sole discretion to announce another contestant as the winner..
- 4.6 The winners shall be required to produce/submit photo identity/address proof as and when required by HTML. The winners may be required to sign the Terms and Conditions herein before accepting the prize. In case false/fake identification details are submitted, the concerned participant/winner shall be disqualified immediately from the contest.
- 4.7 Winners, if minor, must be accompanied by a parent/guardian for collecting their prize(s). Both the winner and the parent/guardian must sign this agreement and show their respective identification, which includes a photograph.
- 5.1 The Contestant shall hold HTML, its officers, employees, agents, subsidiaries, affiliates and other partners, liable whatsoever for any costs, expenses, losses, damages, liabilities, injury or disappointment including any loss of profit, business, contracts, revenues or anticipated savings and whether special, direct, indirect or consequential suffered by the Contestant howsoever arising in connection with the Contest and/or Prize.
- 5.2 The decision of our judges is final and conclusive in all circumstances and no correspondence will be entered into.
- 5.3 The Contestant agrees to indemnify HTML, its officers, employees, agents, subsidiaries, affiliates and other partners against all costs, losses, damages, expenses and liabilities (including for loss of reputation and goodwill and professional advisor’s fees) suffered by arising as a result of a breach by Contestant of obligations under the T&C or in any way in connection with failure to follow reasonable instructions with regard to entry into the Contestant or collection/avail of any Prize.
6. FORCE MAJEURE
HTML shall not be liable to the Contestants for any delay or non-performance of its obligations under this Agreement arising from any cause or causes beyond its control including, without limitation, any of the following: act of God, governmental act, war, fire, flood, explosion, civil commotion or industrial dispute, armed hostilities, act of terrorism, revolution, blockade, embargo, strike, lock-out, sit-in or regulatory intervention.
- 8.1 Winners must as a condition of the prize participate in all required publicity.
- 8.2 The Winner shall not without the specific prior written consent of HTML publish or disclose any information in connection with the Contest or the Prize (in particular, without limitation, to a representative of the media, in whatever form).
- 8.3 The Winner shall not be entitled to give interviews or be involved in articles or reports in respect of the Contest or the Prize with any third party. All rights in relation to the Competition and the Winner’s involvement therein shall vest exclusively with HTML.
- 8.4 The Winner agrees to undertake as requested by HTML all interviews, Contest and other activities and to the reproduction publication exhibition transmission and broadcast by all means and media throughout the world at the discretion of HTML in perpetuity.
- 8.5 Without limitation to any other rights under this Agreement, HTML shall be entitled to refer to the Winner’s association with the Contest and the Prize in all publicity, marketing and Competition material in connection therewith.
- 9.1 The contest shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of India.
- 9.2 The Courts/Tribunals at Delhi shall have the exclusive jurisdiction over any disputes, differences and, or, any other matters in relation to and arising out of the contest and, or, pertaining to the rules and regulations and, or, to the subject matter of this T&C.